In the area of security, there are many risks and challenges that commercial buildings are faced with each and every day. In fact, many of those risks and challenges do not go away by evening, but continue throughout the night. At J.A.G. Security, we understand each of those risks and are committed to providing clients with the exact solutions they need in order to keep their property protected and secure. Whether you are worried about theft or vandalism, or if violent disputes among individuals are common on your property, our security solutions are the best for any industry. The following are just some of the industries we serve.
- Parking Industries – We offer mobile patrol services for industries that contain large or small parking facilities. Those services include access control to the parking lot, surveillance of the lot, and routine patrols.
- Event Centers – When events take place at a specific event center, there are many risks associated. Hiring our security guard in Michigan to handle the event ensures that you have the proper authority for crowd control, armed and/or unarmed guards present, and video surveillance of the event. A patrol officer could also provide verification services to ensure that only the individuals invited to the event are allowed in.
- Hospitality Services – This includes businesses such as hotels and others that offer customers hospitality services. A security guard in Michigan can act as a concierge, provide and carry out evacuation procedures, and be on-site to act as a visible guard or as a video surveillance patrol officer.
- Businesses – If your commercial property is all business, there are still some services that our security officers can provide. After hours are often the times when companies are vandalized or broken into. With an on-site guard present, more culprits are caught in the act, rather than simply recorded.
- Educational Facilities – From large universities to small public grade schools, nothing is more important than the security of an educational facility. As distant and recent events have shown, more and more educational facilities are the targets of hatred and acting out. With a security guard in Michigan, the properties will be better protected from threats of violence.